Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quote #23, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #23....

"Sometimes the greatest encouragement one can receive is the discouragement of a nonbeliever."

-Michelle Ustaszeski-

Did you ever have someone tell you, "You can't do that. Are you Crazy?" What was your first response? Did you say to yourself "I'll show him/her?"

Perhaps it is human nature to try to prove people wrong. Who are they to tell you you can't accomplish something? I've found most that are telling you that you can't achieve something are just miserable or jealous that you had the courage to try something. And they didn't.

Here's my 100% , very strong, bottom line on this: If you have passion, perseverence, patience, persistence and a positive attitude, there is nothing you cannot accomplish. Get your goals and plans lined up and go for it. Why listen to some 'Negative Nelly', who didnt have the guts to try whatever their dreams were, so they try to poo-poo yours? Ignore the naysayers, and, as Larry the Cable Guy says, "Get Err Dunnn" .

Thats my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

1 comment:

MickiBe said...

Absolutely! Misery loves company and you don't have to keep that company!