Monday, December 8, 2008

Quote #14, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #14....

"It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty, and how few by deceit."

-Noel Coward-

The other day I was at a business function and after a nice conversation with someone, they concluded with, "I'll call you and we'll go do lunch soon". When I got a call from the person following through with their word, I almost dropped the phone in astonishment. WHY?

Sadly, I am so used to hot air and empty statements people say, all to often.On the flip side, in the buisiness world you come to expect people are trying to pull one over on you. I'm trying not to be that way. Im trying not to think that way Unfortunately, these themes continue to recur more than I'd like to admit. How about your world? Your business world?

Thats my view..... WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: