Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quote #25, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #25....

"You don' t need to be sick to get better."

-Unknown-

Coming off a weekend of 101 degree fever and an upset stomach, this quote stuck right out at me. Hmm. Does it literally mean to take better care of your health? Just because you aren't in the hospital, doesn't mean you are taking good care of your body with proper exercise, food for the body and nutrition for the mind.There's no better reminder of that than 2 days on the couch feeling like crap. Perhaps the body's subtleness of a gentle reminder?

Or, does the quote mean getting better as far as self improvement? You could be physically healthy, yet in dire need of improvment in many other categories. I for one am constantly trying to improve myself in all areas. As my godfather Uncle Fran used to say.. "no sense getting older if your not going to get any wiser".

If I had to guess I think the quote was more for the self improvement, but not 100% sure.

Thats my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: