Friday, January 2, 2009

Quote #35, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #35....

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

-John Wooden-

Unknown to Mr Wooden, he is a hero of mine. A legend. If you haven't read any of his books, you might want to consider getting one.

In my opinion.. he is SO fundamentally sound with his principles and his teachings. I wish he'd live forever. The man is now pushing 98. I also wish each would take advantage of his presence while here, to soak up some of his wisdom. The planet would be that much better off.

This quote, is this a chicken or egg situation? It reminds me of the old saying... it's not what happens to you in life, it's how you react to it. It's the old deal.. when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Stuff happens to ALL of US. The reaction and attitude with which we "deal with our stuff" is what defines each of us.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: