Monday, January 26, 2009

Quote #49 and #50, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #49 and #50....

"The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing."

-Phyllis Diller-


"Bad sausage and five bogies will give you a stomach ache every time."

-Miller Barber-

Anyone who is a golfer or who has attempted to take lessons, can relate here. Thought I'd throw in a few humorous golf quotes to get the Monday cranked up.

Us golfers are a strange breed. In a good way though :). Care to chime in?

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: