Friday, January 23, 2009

Quote #47, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #47....

"Decide to be your best. In the long run, the world is going to want and have the best....and it might as well be you."

-Booker T Washington-

How good is this quote? First, isn't it kind of motivating? Challenging? It begs us to want to do our best, doesn't it?

Second, who likes crappy quality? Does anyone want garbage or junk? Of course not. We all want good, solid, products and services and treatment. So, if we want it, on the flip side, why not do our best to provide as good a thing as we can to others?

I've read some statement out there that goes like this... If your signature is on something, back it with pride and care and concern. I couldn't agree more with that statement, and, with Booker T's quote.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: