Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quote #46, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #46....

"Smile. The sun is good for your teeth."

-Laura Schwarz-

I heard this quote from a wonderful young lady in Montana yesterday. It caught me off guard, as , being in the "smile" business, I've seen, heard, and read many quotes regarding smiles... but never this one.

I like this quote because if you follow directions, 2 good outcomes will happen. Smiling in general makes you feel better. Even on the days when you aren't in the best of moods, a fake smile can sometimes get the emotional ball rolling in the right direction. The old adage 'fake it til you make it' may apply here?

Next stated is, the sun is good for your teeth. As long as the sun is not over abused, it is good for about 112 things. It helps the body with vitamin D, is used as a warming agent, and is known as a mental spirit lifter, just to name a few. I will assume that somehow, its also good for your teeth as well.

So.... next time your out in the fresh air and the sun is shining.. try SMILING.. its good for you, and, your teeth.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: