Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quote #55, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #55....

"I've seen a lot of statues of famous people, but I've never seen one of a critic."
-Simon Wood-

In other words its easy to be a critic, but its not a very popular or rewarding thing to be and/or do. The do-er's are often subject to all sorts of tough stuff like failure, risk, belief in one's self, and yes...criticism from the naysayers and onlookers. Remember that failure is only failure if you quit or give up. Most "failures" are actually LEARNING EXPERIENCES, which help you grow and, learn, and eventually capture the goals you are targeting.

Critics are in the bleachers. Do-er's are on the courts, ballfields and rinks. Get in the game; its a whole bunch more fun. And who knows, maybe someday, there will be a statue of YOU somewhere on this planet?

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: