Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quote #53, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #53....

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."
-Napoleon Hill- ( author of Think and Grow Rich)

Pretty solid advice from a man who argueably has the #1 selling book of all time. I'd like to piggyback that quote with my Tim Smith 'guarantee for success formula'...

I adhere to the 'keep it simple theory'

First, 5 P's( Persistence, Perseverence, Patience, Passion and Positivity).
Next add 2 things....Some hard work( Perspiration as Hill calls it), and some Planning. You now have the ingredients for something special.

So, anyone taking on a new venture, I would tell them this: If you have these 7 ingredients you are off to a great start. Of the seven, the most important, in my opinion, is that you have a PASSION for what it is you are trying to create. With these,you are on your way to succeeding at whatever it is your heart desires. Go For It!!

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: