Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quote #37, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #37....

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse."

-unknown-

When you think about it, isn't this pretty true? When you want something, somehow, some way, you get it. All other times we have a nice little companion at our disposal. Its called an excuse.

It reminds me of the famous YODA who says "Try to pick up a pencil" There is NO such thing as "try" . Either you do, or you do not. Sometimes the best logic is the rediculously simplistic.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: