Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quote #45, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #45....

"He who buries his talent is making a grave mistake."

-Unknown-

Of course, I love the double meaning in this quote.It doesn't matter who you are, we all have something to contribute. We all know something that the next guy doesn't have a clue how or what to do. That is the great thing about this planet. Every single person is of value and has information to share.

I happen to be good at helping others. I'm also well read, so I usually know a bit about little topics here and there. I chime in where I think I can add to the conversation/situation.

How about you? What are you good at? Are you using your talents that were gifted to you?

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: