I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?
Here goes blog quote #45....
"He who buries his talent is making a grave mistake."
-Unknown-
Of course, I love the double meaning in this quote.It doesn't matter who you are, we all have something to contribute. We all know something that the next guy doesn't have a clue how or what to do. That is the great thing about this planet. Every single person is of value and has information to share.
I happen to be good at helping others. I'm also well read, so I usually know a bit about little topics here and there. I chime in where I think I can add to the conversation/situation.
How about you? What are you good at? Are you using your talents that were gifted to you?
That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?
Nimble Notes Has New Nest
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment