Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quote #40, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #40....

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live, so that his place will be proud of him."

-Abraham Lincoln-

I can tell you that I live in Central NY and I'm certainly proud of where I live. I love having 4 seasons.. winter is special and I enjoy the snowfall. Spring and fall are both unique with spring coming alive and fall bringing a 'Rockwell type' changing of the leaves. Both are very picturesque. Summer is icing on the cake for me; others probably like it as their best season. CNY is also within 5 hours drive to about 9 Hall of Fames and more than its share of major cities. Boston, skiing in Vermont, NY City, Philadelphia just to name a few. CNY rocks!

CNY loving me? Well I try to do good things for as many people as possible as well as putting Smile-Therapy on the world map for little old Central NY. Someday in the near future, S-T will be known worldwide. For that, as well as other things I do in a positive manner, I hope my community has good use for me.

How about you? Are you enjoying where you live, and does it enjoy you?

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: