Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quote #90, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #90....

"When things don't add up, it's time to subtract."

-Douglas Martin, founder, SmileVino.com-

Ahh here we go again. Irony. Play on words. Tension of opposites. Paradoxical Statements.

I found this little statement quite brilliant. Brief, yet is says so much.

In our world of do more, get more, be more, perhaps we are overdoing it? It may be time to simplify a bit. Contract a little. Concentrate on what's most important. Focus with laser vision.

Sometimes LESS really is MORE.

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: