Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quote #104, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #104....

"No matter who you are, you only get a little slice of the world. Have you ever seen a hearse followed by a U-Haul?"

-Billy Graham-

I think what Graham is trying to say here is don't get too big for your britches. It really doesn't matter who we are in life or what we do.. in the end, we cannot take any of it with us. So, don't get too hung up on the material stuff.

Now, what you CAN DO is leave behind good principles, fundamentals and qualities for the youth to try to emulate and learn from. To leave the world a better place than what it was on your arrival, is always a worthy accomplishment.
That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: