Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quote #103, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #103....

"Congress is continually appointing fact- finding committees, when what we really need are some fact-facing committees."

-Roger Allen-

EWWW Politics! Touchy, touchy, sensitive territory. Sometimes I wonder why it's so controversial. Perhaps people don't like to be called out on things.. such as this quote says?

In general, I usually distance myself from political stuff. A rare exception for Mr Allen.. since he said it SO WELL.

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: