Monday, March 2, 2009

Quote #85, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #85....

"People who bend over backward to please everyone soon weaken their spine."

-Anonymous-

Another Double Meaning quote . Love these! Do you know any of these people that try to keep everyone happy? They have a tough time with that pesky little 2 letter word (NO).

Now.... does the quote really mean, by helping others, your back and spine really weakens?Perhaps is it just a literal weakness and lack of ability to say NO to people, with the desire to keep them all happy? I suppose there are worse things in the world. Nonetheless, the point is, you can't keep everyone happy, all the time. Pick and choose your spots.

That's my view....... What say YOU?



ps.. why does the word two have 3 letters?

No comments: