Monday, March 30, 2009

Quote #108, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #108....

"The darn trouble with cleaning the house is, it gets dirty the next day anyway, so skip a week if you have to. The children are the most important thing."

- Barbara Bush-

There! All you Clean Freaks.. TAKE THAT!

I believe Barbara's message is::: spend more time with your loved ones and less time worrying about how clean the windows are and the mild dirt under the ottoman.

If you have children, spend more time with them. They will be gone soon enough. Better yet, have them help you clean :)

If no children, spend more time with your family, loved ones, best friends. The dust will wait.. I promise!

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: