Monday, March 23, 2009

Quote #101, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #101....

"The only thing in life you have 100% control of is your effort and your word."
-Neil Carlson-

I thought we'd stay with the "100 theme" for one more post. The more I read this quote, the more I liked it. I'm sure if pressed I could come up with a few other things I totally control;nonetheless these two made me THINK.

My EFFORT... hmmm... Yes I do have 100% control over that. And a powerful control that is because effort is a major factor in success, achievement and enjoyment in life. Every day upon awakening I am in total control of the effort I put into anything and everything that the upcoming day holds.

My WORD....... another one where I totally DECIDE if I keep my word or not. I wish the masses would take this one more serious.

Speaking of my word.....I just added to my resume:
Best quality of Tim Smith: Reliable and trustworthy. My handshake means everything (IE: MY WORD is GOLD).

How many others do you know that can say this???

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: