Friday, March 6, 2009

Quote #89, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #89....

"People need us. They depend on us. We're doing something important here. And knowing that gives me the energy to carry the sack, lead the pack, and keep coming back."

-Santa Claus-

Santa Claus in March? Ho- ho- hof Course!!

Whether you are Santa Claus, Tinker Bell, The Salvation Army or John Doe, never forget that people, NEED HELP, all the time, in many different ways. A friend of mine is trying to get a beautiful $25 stuffed aminal in the hands of every sick child in a California Children's hospital. Will she be able to get one to every kid? Who knows. But to EACH kid that gets one, its a sign of hope, of love, of someone that cares about them.

Take a look around. Sometimes the smallest act of kindness can make the world of difference to another human being. Is there anyone who could use your help today?

That's my view....... What say YOU?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhh!!!!! Santa Claus EVERY DAY!!!!! Just look around you and Santa Claus is THERE!! IN the birds in the trees, the sun in the sky, a Laughter, a friend's phone call, a cup of coffee, a favorite song on the radio, a warm hug, a happy puppy tail, The list goes on and on........
EVERYONE has a Santa Claus body if we just stop and look, Put on your Happy glasses and the world looks happy!!!!
Much Joy,
Maddie

Anonymous said...

"People need us. They depend on us. We're doing something important here. And knowing that gives me the energy to carry the sack, lead the pack, and keep coming back."

-Santa Claus-

This is so true! As they say... it is better to give than to receive!
We have an adopt a child or family here. I always am adopting a child for Christmas & giving them something! I don't need anything.
I have God, Jesus, my family & friends! I am blessed! Time to pass the giving to the less fortunate ones! Even the elderly need help!

T.A. Smith said...

Love the Happy Glasses.

Excellent idea :)