Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quote #86, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #86....

"Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other."

-Brian Tracy-

That, my friends, is one of the reasons we started Smile-Therapy.com. My motto: Work Hard, Have Fun, Help Others, Make People Smile. We deliver a daily dose of..... Optimism.

So.. we see a successful and gleeful person. Tracy is saying there is a high probability that person is very optimistic. Anyone want to disagree with Mr. Tracy and offer another quality that is most associated with success and happiness?

That's my view....... What say YOU?

2 comments:

Karl said...

Self esteem is the factor which is central to happiness and success my friends...

Optimism comes like most other things from your inner self esteem...

Low self esteem causes negativity..

T.A. Smith said...

Very interestig Karl. Thanks for the contribution of thought.