Saturday, March 28, 2009

Quote #107, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #107....

"A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake."
- Confucius-

This Confucius must have been a very wise man. I've heard the funny ones from him like "Man who chase car, get exausted", and "Man who fart in church, sit in own pew", but he also has some serious ones that are healthy for the mind.

Mistakes. They are actually a GOOD thing. As long as we correct them, and we learn from them. No sense in making the same continual mistake over and over and over again. I view mistakes as life lessons or teaching guides in disguise.

Mistakes....we all make them. We are human. Make 'em, deal with 'em, don't fret over 'em and fix 'em. Move on. Over and out.......

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: