Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quote #222, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #222...

"What feeling do we ever find,to equal among human kind, a dogs fidelity?"
-Thomas Hardy-

This is for all you DOG owners out there. You know exactly what this quote means.
To non- dog owners, my only advice I can give to you is...... get a dog.

It's simply the best thing you will ever do for yourself. You don't earn the title man's best friend, for nothing. It's 10,000% true.

Also, did you ever read 'DOG' in the rear view mirror? Any coincidence? HMMM.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: