Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quote #228, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #228...

"Remember, you only have to succeed the last time."
-Brian Tracy-

This goes along quite nicely with the thought of keep trying until you succeed. The only time you fail is when you get knocked down and you refuse to get up. Keep getting up and it's not failure.

A gentleman you hay have heard of, named Tommy Edison, knew a thing or two about persevering and things that didn't work one way or another. When asked about the invention of the light bulb, and why he didn't give up.. he said, I didnt fail 10,000 times. I found 10,000 ways that just didn't work. Finally I found a way that DID WORK. Think on that the next time you flip your lightswitch on at home. As Tracy said, you only need to succeed that last time!

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: