Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quote #238, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #238...

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."
-W.Clement Stone-

Stone knew a thing or two about attitude. He founded the Combined Life Insurance company, one of the biggest insurers in the world. He also founded SUCCESS magazine.

Apparently he thinks attitude makes a H U G E difference. I agree. How about you?

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: