Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quote #226, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #226...

"You can't find buried treasures without getting your hands dirty."
-unknown-

Its kind of like the toy in the Cracker Jack box or the game inside the box of Cocoa Puffs.. you have to do some scratching and clawing. The goodies are deep down, buried under the surface. If all the quality stuff were up top where it was easy to get at, everyone would have their paws grabbing, and there wouldn't be any.

As they say, the more sweat and the greater the effort, the better the reward. Get digging!

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: