Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quote #4, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes.I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #4....

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet."
- Denis Waitley-

Did you ever notice that however bad you think you have it, there are always others who have it much worse. Life has a strange way of kicking you in the pants when you need it. A "life adjuster". Just when you think you've figured something out.... BAM, a curve ball.

Such is life, no matter how good you are at something , there are better. No matter how bad you are there are people far worse off.

Anytime I'm having a tough time with "whatever", I try to keep things in perspective. A tip I've found to help when I'm really down.. find someone else who is also down, in trouble, perhaps worse off then myself.. reach down and pick them up. It provides a double winner. It helps them and it helps get the focus of my "not so terrible " problems.

Thats my view..... WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: