Monday, November 24, 2008

Quote #3, My Thoughts and YOUR Thoughts

I love Quotes.I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #3....

"Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation."
- Catherine Pulsifer-

In this week of Thanksgiving... let us give thanks. How? By appreciating someone. How do we do that? By TELLING them so. Mental telepathy does not count.

I wish I had a quarter for the amount of times I've heard someone say.. oh, she knows I think shes doing a good job, or, he knows I care about him.

This one familiar to anyone? My kids KNOW I'm proud of them. My father just in the past few years is "getting it". He's starting to verbalize his feelings and his appreciation. It Matters.

Here is a tip: Don't tell the mailman or the dry cleaner or the cashier that someone is doing great and you appreciate their work. TELL THE PERSON DIRECTLY, so they know. You might just make their day?

Thats my view..... WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: