Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quote #2, My Thoughts, and YOUR Thoughts

I love Quotes.I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #2....

"An infallable way to make your child miserable is to satisfy all his demands."

- Lord Kames-

The word that immediately came to my mind was SPOILED! How many bratty kids have you seen running around always getting what they want and are still very difficult to deal with?

Ever watch the classic movie, Willy Wonka? Remember Veruka? Daddy, I want this and I want it NOOWWW . She epidimises what this quote is all about. Give children( actually adults too) what they want, all the time, with out any regard for anything, and your asking for trouble.

Final point, I love the word DEMAND at the end of the quote. Isn't that really what kids are doing.. demanding? Who holds the purse strings anyway?

Thats my view
..... WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: