Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quote #321, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog #321...

"You can never learn less, you can only learn more. The reason I know so much is because I have made so many mistakes."
-Buckminster Fuller-

Who better than Buckminster Fuller to make this statement. Why? Here is a scholored mathmatician and philosopher who never graduated from college but received 46 doctorates. Forty -six!

A word on the word 'mistake.' I put this word in the same category as 'failure.' Mistakes and failures are life's teachers. Life's personal classrooms. Life's professors. If you let them be. If you don't, they can eat you up. Literally.

Look at mistakes and faliures as stepping stones closer to your goals and desires. You will come to find they are blessings in disguise. If you let them be. Ooh, is this deja vu? Didn't we already use that statement? We did, because if its importance. If you LET THEM BE.

Thats my view...what say you?

No comments: