Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quote #318, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog quote #318...

"Notice the difference between what happens when a man says to himself "I have failed three times," and what happens when he says "I am a failure." "
-S.I. Hayakawa-

Remember that all things are created twice. First in our minds, then in reality.

The man above, after making the first statement has some more work to do. He has a mission to accomplish. Call it some 'unfinished business.'

The same man after making the second statement has already closed the books and is done. Sadly, as stated above, it's a choice, and it all starts with the mind. Same man, same circumstance, and two totally different outcomes, due to the choice, attitude and path that the mind has CHOSEN to take.

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: