Saturday, March 21, 2015

Old? Who, me??

Blog quote #725...

"I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am."
-Francis Bacon-
It's funny how we see things through our own eyes. College was three decades ago for me but when I've road tripped back to visit the old alma mater, I felt like it was just a few years ago. Until I saw how young all the students looked! 
In my mind, I felt just out of college, still hip and with it. Little did I know the 'kids' were probably saying  "Is this old goat lost? He should be over at the senior center."
Anyone else relate?
Well as the trendy saying goes, "50 is the new 30" or 'sixty is the new forty."As reality has it, it's all I have, so I'm going with that line.  Join me if you like!
That's my view...what say you?

More great things await  www.Smile-Therapy.com

No comments: