Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blog Quote #490

Here's Blog Quote #490...
What makes greatness is starting something that lives-- after you."
-Ralph Sockman-

For me, it's always been can I leave the world a better place than it was when I came in? Sure I plan on leaving a memory or two with the lives of peopel I touch along the way.

In addition to that,what I strive for is for when I'm onto the next life--
if I can leave behind VALUE.

Might not be in the physical form, but lessons in character, integrity, honesty. Always trying to do the right thing. Be good to others. Help others. Less bad stuff. More good stuff. Less of Me and more about YOU.

Attending a funeral, I once heard a eulogy that seemed to sum things up quite TIDY. Live your life to help show and teach your children/ loved ones how to get into heaven.
Pretty good stuff there!


That's my view...
what say you?

No comments: