Monday, April 19, 2010

Quote #358, My Thoughts and YOUR thought

Here goes Blog quote #358...

"The best words for resolving a disagreement are, 'I could be wrong; I often am. It's true' "
-Brian Tracy-

This is one to print off for the refrigerator.

We all have disagreements. Many of them turn into 1-2 day stalemates. The worse ones can cause grudges and perhaps do some serious damage to the relationship.

These simple words, 'I could be wrong, I often am,' basically admit that you are human and you do make mistakes. Who doesn't? Unfortunately our EGO'S forget that at times.

Simple, yet powerful advice from Mr Tracy. Try it out, it may just resolve a small problem before it becomes a very large problem.

Final note: its not the worst thing in the world to agree to disagree. Oxymoron-ish yes. Effective, you bet!

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: