Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quote #340, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog quote #340...

"The future depends on many things, but mostly on you."
-Frank Tyger-

I'm not sure who Mr Tyger is, or what he did in life(will have to google him), but I've read about a dozen of his quotes. One common theme.. I have liked them all.

I think Tyger is trying to say there are tons and tons of variables in life that determine who we become where we end up, what we do, who we meet, etc etc. However thee most important variable is...US. We control much of our own outcome. We have more to say about our destiny than most or all the other variables.

So, as we've said before here at the Think Tank, figure out what you want to do, and who you want to become. Then, get to it. The sand continues to fall through the hourglass of life every second!

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: