Monday, October 24, 2016

Importance of Knowing What You Want...

Blog quote #1052...  
"I can teach anybody to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody...who can tell me what it is that they want"- Mark Twain-
Let's take a page or two right out of one of the best selling books of all time 'Think and Grow Rich' (Napoleon Hill). First you have to determine what your purpose is, then you have to have a burning desire to go after that purpose.  
Without knowing what it is that you want, very difficult to go after and get it. Kind of like jumping in a taxi and the driver says  "Where would you like to go?" and you answer "I'm not sure." The driver can't even leave the parking lot. 
Nor can you--until you decide and determine what it is, that you want.
That's my view...what say you?
More great things await  www.Smile-Therapy.com

No comments: