Thursday, May 26, 2016

4 Options How to Treat People- Only use one of them

Blog quote #943...
"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you." -William Arthur-
Wow- this quote covers a lot of ground here!
Flatter- is it sincere or blowing wind up someone's shirt?
Criticism- just plain hurts. Often, much more than we realize.
Ignoring people- is also brutal on the mind and ego. As humans, we have a craving to be appreciated, loved, cared about, and noticed.
And then there is encouragement...one of the most positive and powerful things we can do for another human. Many times it provides hope. Sometimes it's merely just a shove from behind to keep us going.  It could be a daily program, to consistently help people keep believing in themselves. 
Regardless, encouragement of any kind is excellent use of our time. Let's all keep using more encouragement and less of the other three.
That's my view...what say you?
More great things await  www.Smile-Therapy.com

No comments: