Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Value of someone STEALING your work...

Blog quote #905...
"Don't worry about people stealing your work. Worry about the day they stop attempting to." -Jeffrey Zelman-  

Quite an eye opening quote. At first blush we immediately think..."What? I don't want anyone stealing my work." And that might be very accurate. Zelman's point is, it's quite a compliment that someone wants to hawk it. The day your work stops being worth someone wanting to imitate, copy, or duplicate, then that's the day it's not worth much at all. 

Keep doing your best to impact the world. Change it for the better. Exceed people's expectations. Do work that matters. Care about others, and let that care reflect in your work. In fact, care so much...that people, say "Wow, that's good. I wonder if I can duplicate something like that."( i.e copy that.) 

That's my view...what say you?
More great things await  www.Smile-Therapy.com

No comments: