Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blog Quote #641

Here's Blog Quote #641...
"There is nothing so stupid as an educated man, if you get off the thing that he was educated in."
-Will Rogers-

When I read this, I thought of my 23 yr old daughter who is often intimidated by others who have much more schooling than her 4 year degree. I always tell her :

There are book smart people. There are street smart people. Some are blessed with both.

Also-every person you meet, knows something that you don't know. All of us can learn something from another fellow human.

The world is too big, with gazillions of pieces of info to know.. so none of us are too smart for the next person. Always listen well, and see what you can learn from the other. With that stated don't be intimidated by others. If they know more in a few subjects than you do-- so what. Good for them. Chances are you more about another subject, than they do. Touche'

Like all else I life  the more time you spend at something the more experience and knowledge you gain. it doesn't make any of us better or worse than each other. Respect for all humans. 

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: