Monday, January 27, 2014

Blog Quote #610

Here's Blog Quote #610...
"I've had my coffee. You may now speak."
-Anonymous, non morning person-

Good morning!
Let's face it.There are just some people who happen to be a tad sluggish in the morning. And others do not like to burn the candle late at night. One or the other. This discussion involves the sleepyheads.

Having a few of these 'coffee dependants' in my world at home, the best advice I can share is...

Get out of their way. 
Let them get their java, and all will work out. 
It is what it is. As they say-- don't fight a losing battle, or better yet--pick the ones that are worth the effort..

Be it Folgers, Maxwell House, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks or whatever their favorite morning juice is, get it into them, before proceeding. Cups up...

That's my view...what say you?


No comments: