Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blog Quote #562

Here's blog quote # 562...
"The key to everything, is patience. You get the chicken, by hatching the egg, not by smashing it."
-Unknown-

Patience. 
Do you have excellent, good or poor patience?

If you are like most, you'll fall into the lower of the categories.
It's tough to have it. Yet as the tried and true line goes, it truly is a virtue.

Anyone ever state these lines...
"I should have  held out a bit longer."
"I really rushed that decision." 
If I'd only known this would have happened, I would have waited."

Versus this line... "Man I was too patient." or
"I should have jumped on it sooner..." said not many people, ever.

Let's all try to avoid smashing more eggs and letting them hatch, naturally. Patience my friends, patience.

That's my view...what say you? 

No comments: