Monday, June 18, 2012

Blog Quotes # 517,18,19,20, and 21

Several Father's Day quotes
Heres quote's #517,518,519,520, and 521...

#517...
My father was always there for me when I lost. But then, I never really lost when my father was there."
-Laurie Beth Jones-
#518...
You wanna see my heart? Look at my daughters."
-Quincy Jones-
#519...
My dear father! When I remember him, it is always with his arms wide open to love and comfort me."
-Isobel Field (dtr of Robert Louis Stevenson)-
#520...
My dad was a dad first, and a baseball player second."
-Ken Griffey Jr.-
#521...
"My mother gave me drive, but my father gave me dreams."
-Liza Minelli-

Some great comments and tributes to the Dad's of the world. It's a very important job that is not to be taken lightly. Quite incredible just how much influence Dad's( and parents in general) have on their offspring.

Dad's--Today... take a bow, for all you do for the world!
Happy Fathers day

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: