Monday, February 27, 2012

Quote #479

Here goes Blog quote #479...
"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners encountered heartbreaking obstacles, before they triumphed. They finally won by their defeats."
-B.C.Forbes-

The older I get, the more educated I become, the more convinced I am--- that FAILURE is a good thing. It teaches lessons. It toughens us up. It paves valuable wisdom for the later conquests that will follow.

Perhaps failure should be renamed "Temporary setback to success." Sounds much better, doesn't it? All this assumes that you keep going and don't give up.

There is an old Japanese proverb that says, "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." Keep standing up, and failure will melt away like the snow in springtime.

That's my view...what say you?

2 comments:

Karen Putz said...

I agree! I've learned so much more from my temporary setbacks than anything else.

Amy said...

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. I love that. It really says it all! Thanks for sharing.