Monday, February 20, 2012

Blog Quote #476

Here's Blog Quote #476...
When someone asked the newly elected president, what he was going to do about his enemies, he replied:
"I am going to destroy them. I am going to make them my friends."
-Abraham Lincoln-

What a great, great answer.
I believe I've read this from the great Og Mandino. From the talented Zig Ziglar. And from the greatest selling book on the planet, the Bible.


Perhaps others have responded to the enemy question as well. With LOVE. The wonderful story 'Tuesdays with Morrie' says that Love is the answer to all.

It's a powerful answer. One that many of us others--- faced with the question on what to do with enemies... might also want to consider?

Lincoln was a smart man. A very smart man.


That's my view... what say you?

No comments: