Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quote #470, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog Quote #470...

"I have learned the hard way that every time I get angry, I am going to learn something new--usually about my limited vision."
-Adele Ryan McDowell-

Wow. This is one of those surprise endings at the completion of the quote. Wasn't expecting that. However, quite humbling, and how insightful.

Any of you relate with this discovery? I know I certainly can.

Much anger in the world, could be avoided, is senseless, and sometimes selfish. If we work towards understanding where one another is coming from, versus our own selfish and limited views and ideas--watch out. A whole new world opens up. And it's a good new world!

Hats off to Ms. Mc Dowell for that self discovery. It's a keeper!

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: