Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quote #420, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog quote #420...

Today, another life comment from a wisdomatic soul...

On RELATIONSHIPS:

"Relationships require some serious effort, but they shouldn't be work. If it becomes tiring, its too much work.
-Micki Baumgart-

I thought this comment was very good. With that stated let me clarify my interpretation of what I believe she meant.

I am fully aware that most worthwhile things in life that are achieved, come with much effort/work. What I think Ms. Baumgart was getting at was that relationships should "flow." Not that they will be easy. She clearly states that there will be effort put forth, and much of it. However if the effort becomes extremely taxing, constant, and all the time where it appears to be "forcing the issue" then it may be time to re-examine what's going on.

I totally agree with that in anything in life. In past ST Think Tank blogs, we've mentioned the issue of FORCING things. I believe life should FLOW relatively smooth. With some effort combined, some great things lie ahead. However if it's way too much of a grind... perhaps it's time to take another look.

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: