Friday, July 2, 2010

Quote #402, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog quote #402...

"Ideas won't keep. Something must be done about them."
-Alfred Whitefield-

Timing is everything. I was having dinner with a friend and business associate, and he was sharing this idea he had with me. He was very excited about this idea. Was VERY confident that he was onto something B I G.

After all that, he then tells me how he's not ready for it yet. Perhaps not enough time to put into it. Maybe money might be an issue. He even thought he had two smaller, and less fired up ideas to do... before getting to his passionate one.

I say... Hogwash! Fiddlesticks! If that's what your psyched about, then get to it gosh darn it! You'll figure out the "how to finance it", the "where the time will come from" and all the rest of the obstacles you'll face.

Besides, if you wait, someone else might discover your 'idea' and bring it out first. Or you'll grow less excited about it. Or, conditions might change health wise or monetary wise or 44 other distractions could occur.

I say... follow your passion. The world awaits your awesome IDEA. Bring it on.

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: