Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quote #393, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog quote #393...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where your at."
-Teddy Roosevelt-

Reminds me of my dad when he used to say "Just do something". It doesn't have to set a world record, or be a new invention, or solve a gigantic problem. The message is just to get in motion. The longest journey starts with a single step.

Another thought is motion begets motion. As simple as this may sound, the hardest thing about finishing a project is... just starting it. Once you get moving on something, it's very easy to keep it going.

Finally I believe Teddy was saying that you don't have to be the best or have the most talent. Just do as best you can with the talents you have. Who can ever have a problem with that?

And usually if you do your best as whatever the task, it's pretty good.

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: