Monday, November 21, 2016

On Being YOURSELF...

Blog quote #1065...  
"I've never felt like I needed to change. I've always thought, "If you want somebody different, pick someone else."-Melissa McCarthy-
Interesting quote here that could be interpreted several ways. We took it as saying, "This is who I am, I don't need to change my  makeup or DNA just to please you. There are several others out there that might fit your bill, and you are free to pursue them."
Now I didn't think Ms. McCarthy was being arrogant or boorish here. Also don't believe she's some stubborn person that's not interested in some sort of self improvement or betterment. All of us can improve and do better.  In our opinion, she was just stating, in essence, for the most part,  "What you see is what you get. The core me is this, and I hope you like it, as it is the real me."
That's my view...what say you?
More great things await  www.Smile-Therapy.com

No comments: