Monday, March 7, 2016

The best type of people- to LEARN from

Blog quote #873...
"I have never in my life learned anything from any man whom agreed with me." -Dudley Field Malone-

While I'm sure Malone did learn some things from like minded folk, his main point is well taken. Usually most learning comes from people with opposing or different views that you never thought of. It creates questions such as  'Why?' and  'How did you get that info?' and 'What makes you think that?' and  'Who shared that statistic with you?' 

It's a fairly large world out there and simple logic tells us that as a single human, we can only absorb and retain a fixed amount of info. We learn from others, but more--from those who are dissenters than 'Yes, I agree' people.

There's an old line...How boring life would be, if all of us held the same ideas, thoughts, and opinions. How dull, and how true!

That's my view..what say you?

More great things await  www.Smile-Therapy.com

No comments: