Monday, August 4, 2014

Blog quote #674...

Here's Blog Quote #674...
"Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I'll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I'll give you a stock clerk."
-J.C. Penney-

This quote from a man who has seen quite a few stock clerks and cashiers in his day. No disrespect to those two positions, or any title for that matter. The world needs all parts filled  to make things work well and function up to snuff.

So... the question: Goals. Visions. Game plans.Strategies. Any of this important to you?

Most of the super successful have seen things in their mind, before that have achieved them in real life. Many studies support  the value of goals. I believe they help to know where you want to go and how you envision it happening( not that it ever goes as planned, as life is full of surprises.) However it does help to think, plan and strategize up front. 

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: